Editing Header Information

Home Forums Nutrella WordPress Theme Editing Header Information

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lee Velo
    Participant

I would really like to include an email address in the Header instead of the business hours that’s displayed in the original template.
    I experimented with editing the Header Information field within the Basic Settings tab as follows:

[header_info icon=”map-marker” heading=”My Location” text=”Kalamazoo, MI”][header_info icon=”xyz” heading=”Email” text=”steph@v-nutrition.com”][header_info icon=”phone” heading=”Contact Me” text=”(###) ###-####”]

For the section, [header_info icon=”xyz” heading=”Email” text=”steph@v-nutrition.com”] I was able to alter the code to give a new heading name = ‘Email’ and new text value to reflect an email address. However, my problem is the original icon called ‘clock-o’. I would like to replace this icon to reflect a ‘Mail’ icon of some kind instead of the original clock icon. When I valued the header_info icon=”xyz” (where xyz is a non-existent file), the result was that the clock icon disappeared and there’s a nicely coded little circle that surrounded the clock that still remains. I don’t want to mess with the coding to remove the little circle, as I like how it behaves with a mouse-over.

Do you have a ‘Mail’ icon that you can provide to those of us who paid for the Pro version that fits with the look of the ‘map-marker’ and ‘phone’ icons?

Thanks for your input.
    Lee

starthemes
    Keymaster

Hi

You can take all icon names from here https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

icon="envelope"

Thank You

Lee Velo
    Participant

That worked nicely – thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.