How to install the theme properly?

Home Forums Nutrella WordPress Theme How to install the theme properly?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ssimonic91
    Participant

Hi there,

I just installed the wordpress Nutrella theme and followed direction of installation. I went to tools>import> and uploaded the xml file that comes along with the download. Although, when I upload, it says that a number of items failed to upload, am I missing a step? When i reload my homepage it doesnt show up as the live demo site, which the instructions say it does. Can someone please help!

Thanks!

starthemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to install the xml file since default content is already loaded in theme. Once you install the pro version you can go to Settings >> readings >> Here you can select latest post option.

Thank You

Catherine Liegeois
    Participant

Hi there,
    I also have a problem with the installation. I did it all correctly, and everything appears except the home page. The truth is I already had a page with the free version of nutrella, but I used the Elementor and changed everything. Since my page was a kind of desaster, I decided to buy you pro version. Done. But no way to catch the home page, no way to change the header, I just could insert my logo and that’s all folks!
    I am stubborn, I don’t want to have any designer (I just had a few bad and expensive experiences) I want to do it by myself.
    Is it possible?
    Please send me an angel!!
    Thanks in advance

Catherine Liegeois
    Participant

PD. Please notify to the angel that it is a must having patience!

starthemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Please send us the site URL so we can check and help you.

Thank You

Catherine Liegeois
    Participant

HI DEARS,
    We have no news from you, and we can’t work!
    We thought that using a template would allow us just to “cut and paste” in order to make it easier.
    But it isn’t the case, for what we can see.
    Please tell us concretely how to use the template, we are waiting here.

If we don’t receive answer, we are not interested anymore in the template.
    In this case, please pay us back.
    Looking forward from quick news,

starthemes
    Keymaster

Hi

Yes you need to only copy and paste the content in the theme. Once you install and activate the theme go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Here you can just replace your content.
    You can also email to our support team so they can setup full theme for you.
    http://starthemesdemo.net/documentation/nutrella-doc/

Thank You

Catherine Liegeois
    Participant

Hello again,

Finally, after trying and trying, I could do some things.
    Tell me if I’m right:
    I should copy the section content and paste it on my home page”. that happened. But columns instructions don’t work properly and layout is not respected. See nutrifly.es for better understanding.
    Also section title don’t appear and I don’t know how to insert it.
    Background color of sections are neither respected.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you

starthemes
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no need to copy section content and paste it to homepage. If you want to display homepage sections then go to Settings >> Readings >> Here you can select latest post option.

Thank You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.